NSK 22218eae4 Bearing
Pillow Block Ball Bearing Units
Pillow Block Bearings Pillow block bearings, flange bearing units, bearing blocks, and take-up bearings units all consist of a housing with a bearing mounted in it. They are available in a variety of materials, mounting configurations and various bearing features.Pillow (plummer) block ball bearing units consist of an insert bearing mounted in a housing, which can be bolted to a support surface.
The SKF assortment includes units compliant with ISO standards, North American standards, or Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS).Pillow-block bearings are a type of mounted bearing that consists of a bearing embedded in a housing that usually resembles a camel’s hump or a mantelpiece clock.
Pillow-block bearings are frequently used for applications involving high rotational speeds, radial loads, and minimal axial (thrust) loads.Pillow Block Ball Bearing Unit - Two-Bolt Base, 1.0000 in ID, Round Bore, Normal Duty, Cast Iron, Non-Expansion Bearing (Fixed) Delivery time estimates are based on real-time product availability and standard ground shipping. Product inventory is reserved during Checkout.
- Sealmaster TB-31 HI Pillow Block Ball Bearing Units
- 53 mm
- 110MM Bore; Shaft Mo
- Sealmaster NP-32T HT Pillow Block Ball Bearing Units
- ABEC 7 | ISO P4
- 2 Inch | 50.8 Millimeter x 2.188 Inch | 55.575 Millimeter x 3.125 Inch | 79.38 Millimeter Sealmaster SP-32 W Pillow Block Ball Bearing Units
- Take Up Unit Bearing
- Sealmaster NP-16T HT Pillow Block Ball Bearing Units
- V Lock
- Pillow Block Bearing
- Sealmaster NP-23 HTC Pillow Block Ball Bearing Units
- Roller Bearings