NSK 22218eae4 Bearing
Pillow Block Roller Bearing Units
Pillow Block Bearings Pillow blocks, the most commonly used type of mounted units, are designed to provide shaft support where the mounting surface is parallel to the shaft axis. A Pillow Block Bearing is a mounted anti-friction bearing that is contained within a solid cast iron, ductile iron or cast steel housing unit. Also referred to as a housed bearing unit, meaning they are self-contained, greased, sealed and ready for installation on the equipment.
Pillow Block bearings are typically bolted to a surface.Pillow Block Roller Bearing Unit - 2.4375 in Bore Dia., Two-Bolt Base, Solid Pillow Block, Cast Iron Material, Non-Expansion Bearing (Fixed) Delivery time estimates are based on real-time product availability and standard ground shipping.
Product inventory is reserved during Checkout.The housing of pillow-block bearings is almost always metal, such as cast iron, and its base usually has two to four bolt holes to secure the unit to a mounting surface. The housing can be one- or two-piece, depending on the need to access the bearing.
- 2.188 Inch | 55.575 Millimeter x 2.938 Inch | 74.625 Millimeter x 2.5 Inch | 63.5 Millimeter Dodge P4B-S2-203R Pillow Block Roller Bearing Units
- 2.188 Inch | 55.575 Millimeter x 2.938 Inch | 74.625 Millimeter x 2.5 Inch | 63.5 Millimeter
- Dodge P4B515USAF207TT Pillow Block Roller Bearing Units
- RoHS, REACH, DRC Con
- 9001:2008 &
- 6.5000 in x 21.38 to 23.13 in x 8.84 in Dodge P4B536SFXT608TT Pillow Block Roller Bearing Units
- 6.5000 in x 21.38 to 23.13 in x 8.84 in
- 1.9375 in x 7-1/2 to 7-3/4 in x 4.14 in Dodge P2B511SFXT115TT Pillow Block Roller Bearing Units
- 1.9375 in x 7-1/2 to 7-3/4 in x 4.14 in
- 2.6875 in x 10.13 to 10.63 in x 5.23 in Dodge P2B516SFXT211TT Pillow Block Roller Bearing Units
- Powder Coated
- Spherical Roller